Thursday, September 11, 2014

Gene Mutation Print

Here is another project for Son of Monsterpalooza. It all started with a full size Latex Mask. I decided to try my new acquired scanning techniques and make a 6" bust. The 1:1 process was not difficult, but time consuming. It also took a little longer, due to the printing problems. I believe I printed this bust more than 3 times. I also started to experiment with different resin manufacturers. I finally got it down and decided to cast and mold my own bust.


  1. Replies
    1. Thanks I just notice I had a comment on this post. Thanks for stopping by and checking out the blog.